Patterns and Relations Outcomes for Grade 4:
1. I can pick out and explain patterns found in tables and charts including multiplication chart).
2. I can fill in missing parts in a given table or chart.
3. I can pick out errors found in a given table or chart.
4. I can make a pattern found in a table using hands-on materials.
5. I can make a pattern found in a table using hands-on materials to solve problems.
6. I can pick out and explain how numbers are related using charts and diagrams to solve problems.
7. I can solve a given problem using a Carroll diagram.
8. I can identify a sorting rule for a given Venn diagram.
9. I can explain how to solve a given problem as an equation with an unknown symbol.
10. I can figure out one-step equations with an unknown symbol.